Malaysia tourist visa is not required
for citizens of United States for a stay up to 90 days.
The citizens of Canada do not need a visa for traveling to Malaysia for up to 3 months for business trips and tourism purposes.
U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee's apply).
Visa requirements for non-U.S. citizens.
– Original passport
– Two (2) photocopies of passport
– Two (2) photocopies of visa application form (Form IMM.47)
– Two (2) passport size photograph of applicant
– Original air ticket and two (2) photocopies (confirmed and returned ticket)
– Bank statement / traveller’s cheques
– Invitation letter (if any)
– Payment of visa fee
Time required to issue a visa:
Same day – morning submission of the application and afternoon collection.
www.guidetotravel.com provide comprehensive information about world tourist destinations worth seeing: